Tuesday 29 November 2016

Food @ TCS ILP Trivandrum

North Indian people, who are going to attend their Initial Learning Program (ILP) at Trivandrum need not to worry about food. There are lots of options for north Indian food, you do not have to eat south Indian food all the time. Before going to attend my ILP there, I also afraid about food. But don't worry. Here are some food outlet details surrounding the learning center and hostels at TCS ILP Trivandrum:

1. Sharma Dhaba : It is located outside the TCS office gate. Sharma Dhaba is best for north Indian food, but you have to wait for a quite long for your order because of huge crowd at peak hours.

2. Tasty Land : It has two branches - One is located outside the TCS gate and second is located near Scarlet Circle hostel.

3. Near CLC Building : If you want to eat pizzas and burgers, then there is a food court in Tezaswani building at 7th floor. There you can get Domino's and other food chain outlets. This building is located near to TCS CLC building.

4. Other Small Outlets : There are 4-5 other veg and non veg small small vendors who provide north Indian food.

5. TCS Canteen : At last if you don't want to face crowd, you should go to office canteen. Food is not so good there as per my experience, but you can find decent food. Less options for north Indians in canteen menu.

2 comments:

  1. Normally price list of TCS canteen....some famous south and north indian dishes cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Prasoon Guptacan you share me ur contact number
    I am Jayanta Dey my daughters joining date for ILP Karyavattom TCS office.
    Actually I find a PG only for girls nearest the TCS office
    My number is 7603050007 from KOLKATA West Bengal
    Please ping me as soon as possible
    Thanks Dear

    ReplyDelete